Friday 13 December 2013

Disappointment, not anger, suffocated her heart

"I desire thing, which will destroy me in the end"


People seem to be drowning in what seemed to be subconscious thoughts of alternative lives, but you never have the courage to go under, to suffer a little to get that step closer to true happiness. No, we sit in a pool of “satisfactory” and “adequate” not bothering to risk a little to gain a little. There is only one person that you can depend on for your happiness and that person is you. If you are not happy, fix it. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. Compromise where you have to, but do not allow others to push you around. You are not a pet, you do not get told what to do. You are your own person.
When you depend on someone else for your happiness it is bound to fall apart, i sound like a cold hearted-bitch, but everyone that you love will disappoint you sooner or later, and the betrayal will only hurt more from the people that matter more. 
 ...

And the truth is, I know he’s never going to miss me. He doesn’t regret anything and it makes me sad because although it has been months since he broke up with me, I’m still not over him. I want to let him go because I know he’s never going to come back to me and tell me all the things I want to hear from him. I’m sick of feeling this way. I want to get over him. I’m tired of hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment